Saturday, July 23, 2011

"Elbow room," cried Daniel Boone!

A line from a poem I read in the Eighth grade. Don't ask me why I remember it, but it applies here. If you recall the pictures of my work area, you remember that it is slightly 'V' shaped, with the paint desk at the closed end. I thought I'd left enough room for me to sit there, and maybe I did, but I was forced to replace the original 'test' chair, and now I find I'm bumping into the bench behind. So, quick fix. Simply swing the end of the bench away about six inches. I like the 'V' shape, so I swung the other end too. This is what I ended up with.



I need to brace the paint rack before it gets accidentally hit. Don't know if I'll fill the gap with pegboard or shelves, but you guys will be the first to know. Don

No comments:

Post a Comment