Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hello World, and welcome to  HobbyDr's Workbench. My name is Don, and I've been a modeller and builder for most of my 57 years. In that time I've accumulated tons of tips and techniques that I'd like to share . I am always ready to learn new techniques from you as well.

My main interest for the last several years has been Model Railroading, and this site will primarily be concerned with that subject. That doesn't mean I won't pick up a model tank or plane once in a while, and I still have an extensive collection of 15mm WWll Russians, Germans, and Americans, so check in once in a while even if you're not a model railroader. Besides, modelling is modelling, no matter the genre.

Once again, welcome and thanks for coming.

Don

1 comment:

  1. Very best of luck to you with the blog Don.

    This is a great start.

    Jim.

    ReplyDelete